Spring is here and with it all sorts of great produce! I just picked up a box of Ranier cherries (my fav!), peaches, pears, figs, a huge watermelon, grapes, and cantaloupe. As I was unloading it all, I realized I had all the ingredients I used to make the Spring Green Smoothie recipe I entered into the JEM Raw Nut Butter contest last year. Of course I had to remake it and wanted to share it on the blog. I didn’t win the grand prize, but I did win a secondary prize and got 4 free jars of JEM, which was amazing!
As promised in my last post, here are a few more vacation photos!
- 1 green fig
- 1 peach sliced and pitted
- 1 frozen banana
- 6 rainer Cherries, pitted
- 1 handful favorite smoothie greens (I used a combo of baby spinach/chard/kale)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Sweeten as desired (I used a pinch of stevia)
- 1 tablespoon JEM Raw Cacao Hazelnut Spread (optional)
- Blend together fig, peach, banana, cherries, greens and almond milk. Add sweetener if desired.
- Drizzle with JEM Raw.
- To get the look pictured, line jar with sliced figs, pour in smoothie, drizzle on JEM raw and savor!